Get To Know Me Tag || Lifestyle

by - 12:30

It's certainly been a while since I sat down and blogged! I'm currently snowed under, working three jobs, studying and trying to maintain some sort of social life! So today, I bring you a treat! A Get To Know Me tag! So, here it is!


A) What does the last text you sent say?

"Yeah! You'll enjoy it!"


B) What does the last text you recieved say?

"Good choice! See you Saturday! xxxxx"


C) What time do you wake up most mornings?

6.45am


D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night?

Depends where I am.


E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?

Bubble bath, music and a good film or book.


F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?

Aha! Club Batchwood of course!...and a girl never tells.


G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?

Nope, never ever got into trouble!


H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so?

I love all my jobs, very content at the moment!


I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos?

Sometimes!


J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?

Yes.


K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?

Oh yes.


L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted?

No.


M) Tell us something weird that turns you on.

Can't say there really is anything...other than them being a Watford fan!


N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?

A week or so a go...and yes!


O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?

Ha! How people treat other people and myself.


P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?

A few days ago.


Q) Do you usually initiate hugs?

Sometimes!


R) Are you a very affectionate person?

I like to be.


S) Can you roll your own cigarettes?

I can not.


T) What are you looking forward to?

My holiday and Christmas!


U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more?

I don't and I do.


V) Are you mentally strong?

I've been told so.


W) Are you physically strong?

Haha, oh god no.


X) Do you think you’re a good person?

I'd like to think so.


Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now.

As much as I enjoy my jobs, I'd love my dream job right now!


Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast?

A Smoothie!



So there we go! The A-Z get to know me. Feel free to join in, and don't forget to leave your links below!

You May Also Like

0 comments