The Blogger Interview Tag

by - 09:42

I was recently tagged by the beautiful Bex in a tag called The Blogger Interview. In the tag, a few different questions are asked about blogging and you have to give your answer. I've been struggling to think of posts lately so was ecstatic to be tagged in this!

How did you get into blogging?
I got into blogging after watching a few youtubers and following there blogs, Zoella being a main one if I'm honest. I then started talking to more and more bloggers, one of who being Bex, and my blog just grew from there. I wanted to create my own place on the wide web, to express my thoughts and share my life! 

What advice would you give to a blogger just starting out?
Interesting one. The first thing, be careful when picking your blog title. I found recently, that when I wanted to expand my blog from just beauty, it was hard to move forward due to having 'beauty' within the name!

I have to also say, blogging is a hobby for most, but those who want 'free' products/money for writing, you need to put the work in. I spoke with a few lovely bloggers about this a couple of weeks back, blogging can be hard work, so you need to put in what you want to get out of it.
Also, network! Never underestimate how talking to bloggers/companies, using Instagram/Twitter/Facebook can help you expand!

How has your blog changed since you started writing it?
Well to start with, my blog is currently going under a 'rebranding'. I wanted to switch from just beauty, to more of a lifestyle/beauty/fashion blog, focusing more on general posts. I also plan to start incorporating my slimming world journey into my blog too! 

What would be your dream campaign?
My dream campaign - working with an amazing make-up brand! As it happens, this is in the process of happening! I’ll explain more on this soon!

What advice would you give to PR’s wanting to approach you for a campaign?
Be clear about what you want from me. Use my name and make sure it is the right one. Don’t waste my time by skirting around certain questions – say yes/no and we will all know where we stand. < Had to copy this from Bex, it's spot on!

Do you have a plan for your blog?
I do indeed. I am planning on completing the rebranding, moving my blog forward, and bringing more of my life into my blog! I plan to network more, and hopefully colab with a few more people :)
What do you think about rankings?
I'll be honest, I don't look to much into my rankings. 

I would like to tag Sarah from Loved By Sarah, Lisa from Lisahh-Jayne and Hannah from Beginners Beauty.


You May Also Like

0 comments