The A-Z Tag || Lifestyle

by - 08:50

I recently saw this tag on facebook, and thought I'd post it on my blog, as a way for me to let you guys know a bit more about me. I tag; Bex, Lisa, Em, Amy and Sarah

Twenty-six things about me...
A- Addition: Chocolate 🍫
B- Biggest fear: Spiders
C- Current time: 16.32
D- Drink you last had: Oasis
E- Every day starts with: A text <3
F- Favorite song: ? Sara Evans - Little Bit Stronger
G- Ghosts, are they real?: Yes...
H- Hometown: St Albans
I- In love with: My Job!😜
J- Jealous of: At the moment, people who can stick to a diet!
K- Killed someone?: Only in my dreams!
L- Last time you cried?: Last week
M- Middle name: Rose
N- Number of siblings: 3
O- One wish: To be happy
P- Person you last called: Bex
Q- Question you're always asked: What's my actual job.
R- Reason to smile: Many things!
S- Song last sang: Taylor Swift - Mine!
T- Time you woke up: 7.00
U- Underwear color: Blue
V- Vacation destination: Somewhere hot with cocktails and a pool!
W- Worst habit: Scratching my hands and arms when nervous
X-X-Ray's you've had: Lost count!
Y- Your favorite food: Pasta
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer

Feel free to do this tag yourself :) Leave your links to it below! 


You May Also Like

0 comments