TMI Tag

by - 05:58

Hello!
 Today's post is a little tag called the TMI Tag, which I thought would be fun to do! So here it goes;

1: What are you wearing?
Jeans, white t-shirt and black cardigan with boots! 
2: Ever been in love? Yes.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yes, horrible, awful, heartbreaking. 
4: How tall are you?
5ft4
5: How much do you weigh? Not entirely sure!

6: Any tattoos?
No

7: Any piercings?
Ears :)

8: OTP?
Not sure what this means!?

9: Favorite show?
Friends!

10: Favorite bands?
Mcfly ha! 
11: Something you miss? .
My size 12 waistline!

12: Favorite song?
Currently it's Dancing On My Own - Callum Scott

13: How old are you?
21

14: Zodiac sign?
Cancer

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who can make me laugh and is faithful!

16: Favorite Quote?
This one has served me well!


17: Favorite actor?
Leonardo Dicaprio, and has been since I was about 12!

18: Favorite color?
Purple or Pink

19: Loud music or soft?
Both :)

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Hmm, my bedroom, but I haven't really been 'sad' lately!

21: How long does it take you to shower?
20/30 mins

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Around half an hour no make-up, about and hour with!

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Not really.

24: Turn on?
Makes me laugh and isn't too serious about things!

25: Turn off?
Arrogance

26: The reason I started blogging?
To be able to share my thoughts and feelings with the world! Wow that's cheesy!

27: Fears?
Spiders and being alone!

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Happy tears - finalizing moving out!

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
I tell my parents everyday!

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
It's my name :)

31: Last book you read?
I can't actually remember!

32: The book you’re currently reading?
A Girl Online - Zoella

33: Last show you watched?
Birds Of A Feather!

34: Last person you talked to?
My Boss!

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Haha - no relationship really! Just talking at the moment!

36: Favorite food?
Roast Dinner!

37: Place you want to visit?
Dubai and New York

38: Last place you were?
Work!

39: Do you have a crush?
What am I 12? I guess you could say yes...!

40: Last time you kissed someone?
About a month ago!

41: Last time you were insulted?
Really insulted? Last night!

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Orange :)

43: What instruments do you play??
None, been know to dabble in singing and piano!

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
My Pandora bracelet.

45: Last sport you played?
Darts.

46: Last song you sang?
Dancing On My Own

47: Favorite chat up line?
Haha, I've heard a few over the past few weeks, a personal fave 'You !

48: Have you ever used it?
Nope, don't really so chat up lines!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
This weekend!

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Bex, Lisa and Sarah!


Were there any answers that surprised you? I know there were a few that I had to really think about! Feel free to join in on the tag! Remember to post your links below! :)



You May Also Like

0 comments