Top 10 Christmas Songs - Blogmas #1

by - 02:49

It's officially December! Which means we can all officially start feeling festive without being judged! (I mean, I say this, I've shamelessly been listening to christmas songs since Novemeber...Okay October!!!).





This year, I've decided to take part in Blogmas, something which I've never done before, so I'm quite excited to think of some posts to contribute to it! Today's first post is my top 10 Christmas songs.

These songs are the top songs, that without fail, get me into the Festive Spirit! 

  1. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
    Could you imagine a Christmas where you didn't hear this played serveral times in one day on the radio?! Because I can't. When driving around with friends, at the Christmas parties, even when I'm in the Disco Room at the clubs, this song is a firm fave!
  2. Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea
    This one for me, is one that is played when I've set that out of office on and I know I'm leaving the worry and stress of work until the New Year, and lets be honest, there is no better feeling!

  3. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
    This one had to also make the list! I have fond memeories of this song playing while wrapping presents, and it giving me such a joyful feeling.
  4. Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
    This one simply had to be included! Possibly my fave of all time! I remember every year, my dad listening to this in the kitchen while carving the turkey, literally dancing around, making everyone laugh! Priceless moments!
  5. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
    A fairly new christmas song, but one that found it's way to my playlist. Relatable lyrics I guess you could say!
  6. Last Christmas - Wham
    Again, this one, I guess you could say relatable lyrics!
  7. Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
    Because...us girls really don't ask for a lot!

  8. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
    I can't really explain why I love this so much, but I guess it reminds me of my grandparents, and going around theres and this being played. A memory I now treasure.

  9. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
    The Home Alone Scene anyone?

  10. Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues
    This song is like Marmite in our household, but is one that is top of my list. The catchy lyrics, the sarcasm, wit? I just adore this song!

There are some many more I could pick, but for now these are my top 10! Did yours make the list? If not, what's yours? 


You May Also Like

0 comments