Arbonne Primer Review

by - 15:47

Hi everyone!
Recently, I've been learning more and more about a brand called Arbonne. A brand which I discovered back in July and is becoming a firm favourite  brand of mine. Arbonne is a brand, which sells Make-up, Skincare, Heath and Nutrition and more.
Arbonne was started up over 30 years ago, and is a company that doesn't sell on the high street. It's a company that doesn't test on animals, vegan certified and doesn't use harmful chemicals. They describe there products as 'friendly to the earth' and this is something that really attracts me to the brand, as well as the name which comes from a Village in Switzerland, which means 'Beautiful Tree'. I found this lovely, because after speaking to some people who represent Arbonne, this is exactly what this company is, a beautiful tree, expanding it's branches out and helping people.
Recently, I was offered the chance to try out a few products for Arbonne, and this primer has to be one of the best products I've tried. Not just Arbonne products, but within all beauty products I've used in recent times. This luxurious makeup primer glides on to visually diminish the appearance of fine lines and pores, creating a smooth surface. And this is exactly what it does, the only other primer I've known that comes close to this one is the Porefessionals.
This Arbonne Primer is classes as a premium make-up product, but is actually sold at a lower cost of just £27, which is an amazing price, given the quality. You also, really do not need to use a lot of this product, so I would imagine this would last me a rather long time!
This primer is on my wish list, and come payday, I will be ordering this without a doubt!
Have any of you guys tried Arbonne before? What are your thoughts?

You May Also Like

0 comments